Sunday, October 16, 2016

#ComingSoon: CODE REDHEAD ~ A Serial Novel #Romance & More @BookstoGoNow

CODE REDHEAD
A Serial Novel
by
20 OF YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS


I'm thrilled to be part of an amazing group of 20 authors who are coming together to write a Serial Novel called, Code Redhead. And the best bit, we're donating the proceeds to Children's Cancer Research Fund.

Since obtaining my BSN, my entire nursing career has been spent caring for children, many of those years in the Pediatric ICU. So this opportunity is very near and dear to my heart. For now, I'm going to keep the title of my story under wraps, but check out the amazing cover! 




I love, love, love it and can't wait to share our stories with you!

The genre of each story will range from Humorous Romance, Mystery, Historical Romance, Erotica, Victorian Gothic Steampunk, Contemporary Romance, Thriller, Suspense, Time-travel/Steampunk, to Paranormal and Fantasy romance.

Available at Amazon this February 2017!!
Publisher: Books To Go Now


Check out the CODE REDHEAD TRAILER 


With a little bit of something for everyone...
 Bring on the RED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment